Thursday, December 8, 2011

Picture Slide Show of Past Five (5) Years

I have asked people for blog idea's (by the way if you have them, send them my way. k thanks bai) and one keeps being requested, a picture show of how I have changed over the past 5 years. The idea of a picture-ography is mostly brought up by my closest friends who have seen me change. I never really noticed until I went through my Facebook pictures to get ideas for this post, I used to be super skinny. I would have cut me too if I was the coach. Know that these 60 lbs of man meat have not come easy, it has been a rough and delicious journey. As you take a look at these pictures, I want you to look at two things: 1. how much bigger my stomach gets. 2. how much my arms stay skinny and weak and wussy.
 These are a few pictures of me in high school, just to show how skinny I was. I threw in the picture of me with the painted face because people always ask about it and to show how badass I (thought) I was. Despite painting my face, we lost that game. I know, weird.

These three pictures are of me my first or second year of college? Can't really be sure. 6'3" 185 lbs (maybe).
This picture is in here just to show a little bit of a progression of the ensuing gut coming on. These are baby rolls compared to today. 210 lbs.





These three pictures were Junior year-ish? I went through a dumb phase of shaving my head. Although it is hard to tell, the stomach/thighs are slowly but surly growing. Fast. 215 lbs.


Here we go. Starting to put on that weight the ladies love. Stomach fat. 220 lbs. (I know the guy on the left looks great. That's D1 quarterback Spencer Dawson. And yes ladies, he is single)

Party pouch in full force. I'm standing straight up and it is sticking out, that's when you know it's good. White jerseys are not the most flattering. Black is more slimming. Ask John Finch, he'll tell you. 220 lbs-ish.

The picture is smashed and I don't know how to change it, but let me tell you it's not far off. I'm glad I had the extra weight for stomping on communism (pictured). I'm going to guess 225 lbs.
At this point, I have been doing curls for about 15 years and this is what I have to show for it. Some people just got it, others blog. 230 lbs.
Although the eyes go straight to my hair (as it should) be sure to meander down to the stomach. Another view of standing straight up/gut showing. LLFG (Ladies Love Fat Guts). 235 lbs.
Hard to see in this picture but those pants on me might as well be tights on my thighs. But hey, at least we have the bucket and mustaches. 237 lbs.

 Hope you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane as much as I did. You probably didn't. That's fine. I don't like looking at pictures of other people either. That goes along with reading. Woof.
Like I said before, to both of my readers, if you want to read about something I will very much consider all suggestions. Any players you want on Booty's corner? I guess it doesn't have to be a football player? If there are enough questions directed at me I guess I could do an episode of Booty's corner on myself? What I'm saying here is, I am a man of the people and I'll give the people what they want.  


Little Caesars Bowl: 18 Days
Christmas: 16 Days

<3 Kevin






No comments:

Post a Comment