I know what you are thinking, "Kevin, you stupid butt face, you just stole everything from all the other trick videos that have been put out." Ok, you got me. Pobody's nerfect. Don't worry, I definitely did not ask permission to use their ideas so its fine. Probably. I hope you have a great rest of the day/night depending on when and where you got suckered into reading this. I love you.
In other news, for those of you who are early draft board enthusiasts (I'm talking to you, Mel Kiper), it is safe to say I will not be playing for the Falcon's next year. A Falcon's scout walked by me in practice the other day and this is about how our conversation went:
Me: You guys looking for a long snapper?
Scout: Everybody is always looking! Are you any good?
Me: The best!
Scout: Ok sounds good, I'll have to check you out.
Me: Yeah, hit me up on MySpace.
Halloween is coming up, please plan/dress accordingly. Here are a few suggestions:
- 90% of your costume is your attitude and how well you get into character
- nobody is too cool to dress up for Halloween, if they refuse, they are no friend of mine and should be no friend of yours.
- don't dress up like anybody from the Jersey Shore
- face paint always seems like a good idea at the time
- do not set your cup down. it will be drugged. you will get AIDS. and you will die.
- throw down on the dance floor
|John Finch and myself as Daryl Hall and John Oates|
|The real Daryl Hall and John Oates|
|Me as a single lady. Take note of the heels|
|Me dressed a shovel.|
|Me pretending to be a football player|
Michigan: 2 Days
Christmas: 59 Days
Happy Birthday to our Special Teams manager Sarah Lim!!